Central Booking panel: check back for the link!
- Ash Van Otterloo's virtual launch party with an Unlikely Story Bookstore. Thursday September 9th at 7pm EST.
- Riverbend Bookshop Author's Stage at the Glastonbury, CT Artist's Festival. Saturday, September 11th.
- Spooky Middle Grade Book Club: come chat with us about THE STITCHERS! It's the perfect time to catch up on Book 1 before THE COLLETORS releases at the end of the month. 8pm EST on August 24th.
- The Collectors Launch Party, August 31st. Book signings will take place from 6-7 EST at RJ Julia Booksellers, followed by a conversation with author Janae Marks. This event is a HYBRID, so you may attend in person or virtually! More details here.
- Middle Ground Book Fest, August 7-8. Catch me moderating the Witches panel and the Folklore/Mythology panel. For full lineup, see our website.
- NerdCamp CT. June 12th
- In conversation with Daka Hermon, author of HIDE AND SEEKER, in conjunction with Fort Worth Public Library: April 1st, 2021 @7:30 EST. Watch video here.
- World Read Aloud Day! February 3rd, 2021
- Fright Vision Carve-a-Con Read-loud: October 30, 2020. Watch here. (My video starts at around the 1:38 mark!)
- Halloween Livestream with Spooky MG authors: October 29th @7pm EST. Watch here.
- 3 Questions with author Kim Ventrella: October 2020. Watch video here.
- Legit Kid Lit Spooky Episode: October 2020. Watch video here.
- Reading with your Kids Podcast: October 2020. (Episode link to come!)
- Fables and Fairy Tales Debut Spooky Author Panel: October 27th @7pm EST.
- Westport Public Library's Horror Through the Ages panel: October 15th @7pm EST. Watch video here and on Adam Cesare's YouTube channel.
- RJ Julia Independent Booksellers: October 9th @8pm EST. Fright Night.
- Clyde the Coyote Instagram Live interview: October 12th @4:15 EST. Find the video on Instagram profile @gpl_kids
- StoryFest CT: Tuesday, September 29th @ 4pm EST. Finding Bravery Through Books panel. Here is the link to the recording.
- Southern Independent Booksellers Association (SIBA): Tuesday, September 22nd @8pm EST. Scary Night.
- Porter Square Bookstore: Thursday, September 24th @7pm EST. Debut Voices panel. Here is the link to the recording.
- Gibson's Bookstore: Sunday, September 13th @ 2pm EST. Roaring 20s MG/YA panel. Here is the link to the recording.
- Middle Ground Book Fest: August 1-2. All videos available here.